What's for dinner this week?

12:01 AM

Rain, rain GO AWAY!  To say we are ready for some sunshine is a serious understatement.  It has been cloudy and rainy for what seems like FOREVER.  Our lakes are full, our grass is green...now it's time for our usual Texas sunshine and heat!  It's almost June for goodness sake!

Only NINE more days of school left for the big kids!  In NINE days, we'll have a 2nd grader and a 4th grader! Emi is already out of school for the summer so we'll be taking full advantage of our one-on-one time these next NINE days. I can't be believe my baby only has one more year of pre-school before starting Kindergarten.  I'm so happy and excited to be entering this next season of life, but a little sad that I won't be a mom of a preschooler for much longer.

Okay, now on to the MEAL PLAN.  I'm going to pretend that it's sunshiny outside and use our grill as much as possible this week.

TUESDAY - Grilled Mahi Mahi, Broccoli and Rice

WEDNESDAY - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

THURSDAY - Shrimp Boil Kabobs

FRIDAY - Grilled Pizza

SATURDAY - Hamburgers

SUNDAY - Chicken Salad Sandwiches and Fruit

Today, I am finally going to see a doctor about my wrist.  I am just hoping for an easy solution and that I'll be able to have full use of it again very soon!

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, just pay a quick visit this web page daily since it gives feature contents, thanks
    Legendario.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images