Luke Funny

5:58 AM

Luke constantly says things that make us laugh. He's been doing this since he was a tiny little guy. The other day we were driving in the car to Nana's house. It had taken forever because of traffic and when we finally turned onto her street I told the kids I had to go to the bathroom "so bad" but didn't want to tell them, afraid that they would also have to go. We had been in stand still traffic with no way to stop and go potty so it could have been a disaster. Anyway, Olivia then tells me that actually she did have to go potty but she was holding it and didn't say anything because she knew we couldn't stop. I told her thank you and told her that was very mature of her.

Luke then says... "I'm mature too...but in a bad way, like Halo." It took me a second to understand what he was trying to say. Mature like "rated mature"...haha...such a funny little guy. I love the way his mind works. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images