Nothing Going On Here

2:25 AM

I am determined to get back on track with the blog and start posting more, but the problem is we have nothing going on. Absolutely nothing. I continue to clean house, do laundry, and make sure everyone is fed and generally happy. I am enjoying my new melaleuca cleaning products which has helped spice things up. I almost have all of the laundry done in the entire house. Key word, almost.  I think if I actually get it all done it will be the first time in 5 years and will be a small miracle. 

See, nothing going on.  Nothing at all.  Nick is in the garage organizing, Sissy is napping, Luke is helping organize, and I'm blogging...obviously.

I'm hoping for you're sake (the one person who reads this blog) that something post worthy does happen.  Otherwise, the next entry will probably be much the same.  BO-RING.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love reading your blog. Not at all boring to me! =)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images