Lazy Days

12:19 AM

So over the last week or so we have really been enjoying our days lounging at home. I think I may have gone into hibernation mode since all I care to do is eat, stay home, and stay warm. And the funny thing is...I've never been happier! I usually have to get out of the house with the kids at least once a day, but that's changed lately. The kids have started to play so good together and keep each other entertained so I have more time to do house work and laundry and enjoy my coffee :) I am so, so happy we decided to have Olivia when we did because I absolutely love the age difference between them. They are close enough now that they are really beginning to be friends. I love it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images