new year's resolutions

4:49 AM

Among many other things I resolve to accomplish this year, I plan to work on improving my photography skills and begin writing a business plan and timeline.  Realistically, I want to be back in business full time once both kids are in school.  To reach this goal, I will need to continue learning and refining my skills over the next year or so.  Blah, blah, blah...I know this is boring stuff to most of you guys. :)

So, I think I have narrowed down my post processing to these six conversions.  I feel these best capture my style and offer enough variety and flexibilty that they will work with most images or sessions.

colorconversions

And in case you are interested, here is what the image looked like SOOC (straight out of the camera).

DSC_0766-sooc

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images