Life keeps coming...

4:00 AM

Nick has a job in The Woodlands, but we have a house in Mckinney...and somehow life just keeps going.  Or, should I say coming.  I feel like we are getting hit left and right with one thing after another and it just doesn't seem to stop.  I feel like I am constantly bracing myself for the next blow...

It is just a few days before Christmas and usually I would be baking lots of cookies, wrapping presents, and planning fun crafts and activities to do with the kids.  This year, I opted for a few "no bake" recipes and despite the fact that I have had my Christmas cards since before Thanksgiving I have yet to get them mailed or even walk across the street to put in my neighbor's mailboxes.

This pregnancy has really taken it's toll on me.  I have been nauseous for the last two months and nothing seems to help.  This leaves me drained of any energy or motivation to do anything.  My poor kids...  They just want to play and do all the usual things we do, but I'm so cranky, exhausted, nauseous all the time!

We have so much on our plate...new job, relocation, interviewing for other jobs, sell house, buy new house, showing house, buy bigger car, pregnancy, Luke starting kindergarten, researching school districts/neighborhoods, Olivia potty training (still), taxes, Christmas, no insurance...

Something has got to give...something has got to change...right?  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images