Pregnancy Update - Week 14

3:20 AM

I am 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant as of today.  I am feeling great, no more morning sickness (or all day sickness in my case) and my appetite is finally back.  I went from feeling nauseous and sick and the sight/smell/taste of food was sickening to a ferocious appetite where I just cannot seem to get full!  And the spicier the better!

The only complaint that I have right now is the fact that I cannot get any sleep.  I have a hard time getting into a comfortable position and I am waking up at 5am every morning and cannot go back to sleep.  It doesn't seem to matter what time I go to bed, I still wake up before the sun and then I just lay there and toss and turn until one of the kids wakes up.

The second trimester for me is always wonderful, or at least it was with my other two kids.  I am so happy and relieved to finally be at this point and to feel like myself again :) I have my energy back and I have even started shopping for the little bambino!  I'll share my purchases so far below...

First, I bought this Miracle Blanket from BuyBuy Baby in the organic, natural color.

I also bought a set Breast Buddies.  They can be used hot or cold to relieve the pain of engorgement right after the baby is born.  Last time, I used hospital gloves filled with ice stuffed inside my bra.  I'm thinking this will be a slightly better solution. :)

And I bought a set of these Organic Cotton Mittens and a paci clip in a really light sage green with white polka dots, but I cannot find a picture.

I have my next prenatal appointment in one week and then the appointment after that is my big sonogram!  We do not want to find out the sex of the baby, but I am so excited just to be able to see him/her. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images