Week 15 Baby Purchases

7:55 AM

I got the idea to try and buy an item a week until the baby is born.  That way, we don't end up having to buy everything at one time. :)  With buying the new house, paying to sell our old house, and a new car on the horizon, I don't want to give Nick a coronary with an overload of baby purchases.  So, I've been pretty picky with what I will buy and I am doing a good job finding deals on some of my favorite baby bargain sites like babysteals.com and mamabargains.com.

I think I found both of these on mamabargains...

The first is a set of Babylicious Sit & Spit burp cloths.  I snagged these for just $6 and they look awesome!  What makes them so cool is that they are really big and drape over your shoulder to catch spit up and protect your clothes.  Love this!


Next up is this adorable nursing pajama set and matching newborn gown/cap.  I cannot remember the brand of these but I've seen them at Buy Buy Baby for $50.  I only paid $23.99 and got the green set since we aren't finding out if the baby is a girl or boy.  How cute is this?  Matching mommy and baby outfits!  Love, love!


And, that's it for this week!  I'm getting excited!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images