hazey day

11:47 PM

I have been walking around in a haze since yesterday. I found out that a guy I knew a while back passed away. I was not great friends with him and had not seen or talked to him in several years, but I am incredibly bothered by this. He was one of those people that is just genuinely nice. Such a sweet, sweet guy. Always smiling and just a positive, upbeat person.

I cannot stop thinking about his family and what they must be going through. All of the people who were close to him, my heart is just breaking. Everything I do, I keep thinking about him, about how he had so much life to live and how much he will never get to experience.

It's been raining almost non-stop since I learned of this news. The world is sad.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images