naked jay-bird getting a little old

11:01 PM

Seriously. What is up with Luke's new little game of pulling off his undies, wading them up into a ball, throwing them in the air, and then running like a wild hooligan around the house, yelling "I'm naked JAY bird!". Okay, this may have been funny a month ago, but come on. Keep your undies on, little boy. I am so tired of chasing his naked little hiney around this house and wrestling the same pair of undies on.

Speaking off...I just saw a flash of nakedness run around the corner toward the playroom, squealing and laughing.

Sometimes I feel like I am stuck in that movie Ground Hogs Day.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Did you see the pic of your naked jay bird on my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images