gratitude journal6:30 AM
not sure if this will become a regular thing or not, but i've always loved the idea of taking time each day to think about the things we are thankful for. so here it goes, my 5 for today.
1. the fact that we have enough money for me to go buy pretty flowers and spend the day planting them with lukey.
2. naps & dvr (those go together because without naps there is no mommy time and without dvr mommy time just isn't the same, no offense maury.)
3. costco (so i only have one BIG trip to the grocery store a month. i love spending time with my kids, just not inside a grocery store.)
4. my sisters (i realize how lucky i am to have two sisters living nearby who also stay at home with their kids and how special it is that we get to experience motherhood together. i mean, who else, will put my kid in time out if i'm too busy changing a poopy diaper. and for that, i'm grateful.)
5. nick (totally supportive & truly values me staying at home to raise the kids)