Seriously?

2:05 AM

We have not been sick all winter and now Luke has a double ear infection.  Really?  Could the timing be any worse?  His birthday party is in 3 days.  He started his antibiotics yesterday so I am hoping that they start working fast.  He has been SUPER grumpy lately and wakes up 57 times a night.  Last night he came into our room at 11:15!  I had just finished reading and laid down to go to sleep at about 10:45!  And then the poor kid could not sleep at all.  We were up ALL night.  Seriously.  ALL night. 

I am exhausted.  I have so much to do and this has really thrown a monkey wrench in my plans.  No way am I hauling two kids, much less one sick, cranky kid, to Costco on my own.  Nick said he would try to get home early today and I am crossing my fingers because as soon as he gets here I am bolting out that front door.  I am going to wander around Target or Costco or wherever.  I may even wander into a nail salon for a pedi.  Man, I'm beat!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I bet he will be all better by Saturday. It is amazing when the antibiotics kick in how much better they feel.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images