let the truth be told

1:11 PM

As the self-appointed, and by self-appointed I mean by default (it was either Lukey or me and we all know how the latter choice would have ended), keeper and hider of the Halloween candy, I cannot be trusted.

And since when did a bag of candy cost $12.99??? That's insane!

So, our two measly bags of candy (all 25 bucks worth) are slowly dwindling. Sorry, trick-or-treaters, but I really cannot help it. As long as there is chocolate in this house, you better believe I am stalking it. I find reasons to walk past the secret hiding place, I shove almond joys in my mouth behind Lukey's back...it's pretty sad actually.

So there it is...my awful confession. Now I can sleep better.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images