laurin's baby shower

7:03 AM

Laurin's baby shower was this morning and I'd say it was a success. Everything ran smoothly and everyone seemed to have a good time. The cake was adorable and the food was de-lish!

DSC_0622

This cracks me up...Laurin unveils the belly...her friend, Tara's, face says it all. For some reason my pictures get a little cut off on here...click on it to see more of Tara's face...haha!

DSC_0720

All the girls together...

DSC_0731

And finally, one of La-La with Kailey, who was a little confused this morning about the party. She thought it was a party for Laurin's baby to come out...haha! Amy had to try and clear that up. Kailey is the bestest big cousin ever.

DSC_0737

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those turned out so cute! I posted a pic of us on my blog. I loved seeing you girls this morning.

    *I especially love how Kailey is touching Avery in the last pic.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images