mommy's milk

6:51 AM

Luke has been very interested in me nursing Olivia. The first time, he came over and watched intently and asked a thousand questions about "mommy's milk". He thought it was pretty funny and kept laughing about it. Then, yesterday while I nursing, he came over and put his mouth on my elbow and started sucking and saying he wanted to drink "mommy's milk". I just let him do it and, really, it just about made me cry because I felt so bad for him. He is still such a baby himself and it's hard to watch him have to be the "big boy" sometimes.

So then today, on the way home from the pediatrician's office, I hear Luke talking to Olivia in the back seat. Olivia was getting a little squirmy in her seat and Luke was lifting up his shirt, pointing to his boobie, saying "you want 'mommy's milk' baby sister?"

It was too cute!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ok that is about the cutest story ever. So sad but very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. I have always wondered how the older but still young sibling does with a baby nursing.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images