you have got to be kidding me

3:45 AM

Luke woke up at 3:30am and did not go back to sleep. He cried and tried negotiating and everything else he could think of to convince me to let him come out of his room and "wake up". I put him down for his nap at 10:45am and he went down suprisingly easy. He did cry for about 10 minutes but then was quiet, so either he is asleep or he learned how to escape out his window. :)

He is still sleeping...thank goodness. I think we need to go ahead and convert his room into a "big boy room" and make a big deal of it since we haven't been able to yet. I took the toddler rail off of his crib (that he have converted to a toddler bed) and he seemed to like that better. It think it's easier for him to get in and out of and makes him feel less trapped.

I'm tired.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images