dear olivia

5:50 AM

I was thinking that if you decided that you may possibly like to come out sometime soon to meet us, that tomorrow would be a great time. Let's face it. We are both tired. You are surely getting pretty squished up in there. And, 38 weeks gestation is a fine time to leave the womb. Plus, your room is all ready for you and your clothes have been washed and folded and packed for the hospital. I even have matching bows for each of your onesies I am bringing. So, please do not worry about what you are going to wear.

Oh, and it's also Friday tomorrow, so that would work out nicely with our weekend plans.

So, I'm just sayin'...that would be nice.

Love,
Mom

{I wrote a letter to Luke the day before he was born so I am hoping this works a second time}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images