still pregnant

11:48 PM

{38 wks, 1 day} I'm still pregnant. I had contractions off and on from about 7pm to at least 3am this morning. At one point, the contractions were coming exactly 3 minutes apart for about 2 hours. I was just certain that this was it, but then I finally fell asleep and I haven't had any more this morning. The contractions were the strongest that they have been (since they started about 3-4 weeks ago) and some were even starting to get painful.

You know you are done being pregnant when you are hoping that each contraction hurts more than the last...and you are disappointed when they stop...haha.

I hope this was just one more trial run before the real labor starts. I would love to have her in my arms before Monday :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images