ob appt

5:00 AM

{37 wks, 4 days} Went in for my ob appt today and was just sure that he was going to tell me I had started to dilate or something. Unfortunately, still nothing is happening. I have been walking constantly and doing everything I can think of to get her headed toward the exit, but it appears she is happy inside for now and has no immediate plans of vacating. My tummy was measuring 39 cm and he estimated her weight to be about 6 3/4 - 7 pounds. She is still head down but has not dropped.

I asked how much longer I have before we start talking c-section. He said that as long as she doesn't get too big he would be comfortable with me going to 40 or 41 weeks. So, we could end up with a July baby, maybe even a July 4th baby. I think she's trying to follow in her brother's foot steps and claim a holiday of her own since he has stakes on Valentine's Day.

I'm exhausted, but I am willing to wait as long as it takes for my body and Olivia to be ready. I know if I wait patiently I will have the best chance of having a successful VBAC.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images